Team SpD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Windows Xp Sp2 Activado
Team SpD !!! EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 4:35 pm by bentiwin
Windows Xp Sp2 Activado > http://tinyurl.com/po25dkp

Comments: 1
Latest topics
» BouncedSetup.ArabSeed.CoM.exe
Team SpD !!! Emptyby bentiwin Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:23 pm

» Power Rangers Samurai Volume 1 The Team Unites (2012) COMPLETE [NTSC DVDR]
Team SpD !!! Emptyby bentiwin Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:21 am

» Mom And Son Assamese Language Sex Story
Team SpD !!! Emptyby bentiwin Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:33 am

» Stay - ????????
Team SpD !!! Emptyby bentiwin Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:49 am

» Fix_p8.25.exe For Windows 8
Team SpD !!! Emptyby bentiwin Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:42 am

» WWW.NXXN.COM.THAILAND.
Team SpD !!! Emptyby bentiwin Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:18 pm

» Rihanna Stupid In Love
Team SpD !!! Emptyby bentiwin Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:38 pm

» Rihanna Stupid In Love
Team SpD !!! Emptyby bentiwin Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:36 pm

» BouncedSetup.ArabSeed.CoM.exe
Team SpD !!! Emptyby bentiwin Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:11 pm

Team SpD !!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Beatz

Beatz

XBL : SpD Beatz
Rep : 2

Team SpD !!! Empty
PostSubject: Team SpD !!!   Team SpD !!! EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:44 pm

Man I'm loving the way our team is going. I just wish I could get a Ps3 so I could play and talk to the others. I'm sure we will have some great convos and games. Soon though then I will be in contact with the whole team. I'm also glad that we all encourage each other to be better an give credit when credit is due. Not like others that are just out to get you through their jealously and hatred for you getting better. I love that the team is not like that. Everyones characters are great and will be the best. No matter what others have to say. I also like how we don't copy off others play styles. We create our own through experience and practice. To sum it up. I LOVE YOU GUYS!! Team SpD to the top of the world we go!
Back to top Go down
McGief

McGief

XBL : SpD McGief
Rep : 0

Team SpD !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team SpD !!!   Team SpD !!! EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:22 am

This team...indeed, it is quite good, but there's a couple major flaws. First of all, you guys are getting too good, and that's a problem for me. It's a problem because as much as we are a team, I still have to win the tournaments. Don't need the extra competition... tongue Haha, secondly, there's an overflow of zeal towards beating up on my Zangief. Just because he's seven feet tall and weighs in at 400 pounds doesn't mean he can't get hurt feelings. Lastly, our "leaders" (if they are deserving of such titles) are so lazy. Making websites, posting topics, training in SSF4, helping new members, evidently these adolescents have a poor work ethic. Meh, it's a good thing I have low expectations for this team.

(Seriously though, we have an incredible thing going here. I couldn't ask for more.)
Back to top Go down
Rest

Rest

XBL : SpD Rest
Rep : 0

Team SpD !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team SpD !!!   Team SpD !!! EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 4:10 pm

I have to agree! I really luv this team. I've never played ssf4 as much or had this limitless ambition for perfection untill I joined. Really glad Punch asked me to join the team. Everyone I've met so far are great people and the few in our regular party I consider to be really good friends. Just to think: if I never played Beatz amazing chunli, I would've never heard of the team. So thanks SpD Beatz! Oh and I'm sorry Biff but your zangief is gdlk so we have to jump him when the time permits.lol. and our leaders could be terrible people{ like all pros sometimes are) but instead they are the greatest you can meet! Go SpD!
Back to top Go down
Beatz

Beatz

XBL : SpD Beatz
Rep : 2

Team SpD !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team SpD !!!   Team SpD !!! EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:32 pm

Sorry Biff that's just how it has to go. We have to be good to catch up to that Zangief of yours lol. I'll be happy though if either one of the team members win the tournaments. I hope we get to share the money too *cough cough* lol. I will remember Zangiefs feelings when I'm getting piled driver and Siberian blizzards in the air lol. Thanks alot Rest! She's not amazing yet but I'm working as hard as I could. Oh and great makoto avatar Rest! Yea lazy team members lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team SpD !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team SpD !!!   Team SpD !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Team SpD !!!
Page 1 of 1